A typical Hound spotted earlier

Friday 26 June 2015

Useless Hound...

Purley Arms - Croydon
11th June 2015

i) this is horribly late
ii) I lost my notes from the evening

So...

Apologies for the late posting.

There were four of us (Green, G-Force, Robson & I).

We lost.  Or, more accurately, didn't win.  Think we were a dozen or more points off it in third or fourth place.

Whilst this is an awful and superficially pointless blog post I suggest it be used as a blank canvas upon which The Hound can paint attention grabbing, Google-sensitive, names, phrases, keywords and the like...  I think it'd be funny if we could umpteen views for what is comfortably the single worst blog entry we've ever had...

I'll kick it off with;

Kardashian Hound
Sex-tape Hound
Obama confronts NRA on Hound

etc, etc, etc


No comments:

Post a Comment