A typical Hound spotted earlier

Friday 28 September 2018

The Full Six Pack of Hounds

Quite a rarity to have the whole team in place and congratulations for recent birthdays for Pete, Steve and Kevster. Here's the gang:


Maybe some of the team got cut off there, sure you get the idea anyway.

So scanning the picture you'll see that round 1 was airline logos, this sort of thing.


Quite tricky I thought, you can't see them from inside the plane and when in the air, they're generally too far away, I'll take the seven we got.

Ok confession, if I took blogging notes, I've lost them. But included in the current affairs was a question about Becks and his new thatch.


Looks like someone else to me?

More rounds followed. I remember debates about the German flag, who it is that sings the blues and the introduction of the road side breathalysers. By way of information, it was introduced on the 9th October 1967 which makes it nearly as old as Pete. Frankly, I think Pete's looking a lot better on it.


So cutting a short story even shorter, it was a Hound win. Go Hound!


So the Hound Xmas Do is pencilled in for the 23rd December, Steve if we could have a finance update sometime, that's handy. Back to the golf for me then, did I say this would be short?




No comments:

Post a Comment